|1||Legal Issues and Risk Management|
|2||Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|3||Business Planning and Time Management|
|4||Prospecting for Listings|
|5||Pricing the Property to Sell|
|6||Making the Listing Presentation|
|8||Working with Buyers|
|9||Sales and Option Contracts|
|10||Writing and Presenting the Offer|
|11||Exploring Mortgage Alternatives|
|12||Acquiring Financing for the Property|
|13||Closing Real Estate Transactions|
|14||Analyzing and Managing Investment Property|
|Final Exam||3 Hour Timed Exam (100 ques. Multiple choice)|
License Renewal Process
To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee:
Step 1: Education Submission
- Your completion date is the date that you pass the end-of-course exam. To be considered on-time, courses must be complete at or before 11:59pm EST the day of the renewal deadline.
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip and diploma in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Step 2: Pay your renewal fee to the State
You can pay your renewal fee in three ways:
- Log in to your DPBR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Phone: DBPR (850) 487-1395
- Mail: If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.