After you purchase the course online you can begin immediately.
The Online 45-Hour Real Estate Sales Associate Post Licensing course includes:
- State approved course and final exam
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued after course completed
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
Customer Support – (800) 786-0289 or Request Help
Questions About Course Material
An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Technical Support or any other question
Our office staff is available from 8:00am to 10:00pm every day.
The course is active for 6 months from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. It may be possible to have the course extended beyond the 6 months maximum. Please call our office for information.
|1||Legal Issues and Risk Management|
|2||Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|3||Business Planning and Time Management|
|4||Prospecting for Listings|
|5||Pricing the Property to Sell|
|6||Making the Listing Presentation|
|8||Working with Buyers|
|9||Sales and Option Contracts|
|10||Writing and Presenting the Offer|
|11||Exploring Mortgage Alternatives|
|12||Acquiring Financing for the Property|
|13||Closing Real Estate Transactions|
|14||Analyzing and Managing Investment Property|
|Final Exam||3 Hour Timed Exam (100 ques. Multiple choice)|
Final Exam Information
Answer Each Question In Order
You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again.
30 Day Retake
If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam.
|Internet Connection||Do not take final exam using wireless connection|
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox|
License Renewal Process
To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee:
Step 1: Education Submission
- Your completion date is the date that you pass the end-of-course exam. To be considered on-time, courses must be complete at or before 11:59pm EST the day of the renewal deadline.
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip and diploma in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Step 2: Pay your renewal fee to the State
You can pay your renewal fee in three ways:
- Log in to your DPBR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Phone: DBPR (850) 487-1395
- Mail: If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.
To be eligible for a real estate sales associate license, the state of Florida requires you to…
- be at least 18 years of age.
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- receive approval of your state application.
- complete and pass a state approved 63-hour course.
- pass a state examination.
- You do not need to be a Florida resident.
State Application and Testing Process
Step 1: Fill Out State Application
- You can submit the application in two ways:
- Online – Department of Business and Professional Regulation website
- Mail – Download and print the application
- The Application fee paid to the state is $105.00
- It will take 4-6 weeks on average for the state to process and approve your application
- Check the status of your application by clicking here
- You must submit your fingerprints electronically before your application can be approved.
Step 2: Submit Finger Prints
- Appointments are scheduled with the state testing vendor , Pearson Vue.
- This can be done online, or by calling (877) 238-8232
- Schedule Fingerprint Appointment Online
- Pearson Vue Testing Locations
- The fingerprinting fee is $57.25
Step 3: Complete the 63-hour Licensing Course
- Completion Slips are issued upon completion of the course
Step 4: Pass the state exam
- Before you can take your state exam, the state must approve your application for licensure. You must bring your completion slip with you to be permitted to test.
- To schedule your exam, contact Pearson VUE, the state testing vendor. They have locations throughout the state. You can make an appointment online, or by calling (888) 204-6289
- Schedule Exam Appointment Online
- The exam fee paid to Pearson VUE is $31.50
- The state exam is a 100 question multiple choice test with a passing score of 75%.
- If you fail the exam, you may retake it as many times as necessary, at a cost of $31.50 each time, as soon as you can make a new appointment.