The 28-Hour Florida Real Estate Reactivation Online Course includes:
- State approved course and final exam
- Textbook – Florida Real Estate Brokers Guide
- Supplemental study materials
- Completion slip issued after course completed
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
Customer Support – (800) 786-0289 or Request Help
Questions About Course Material
An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Technical Support or any other questions
Our office staff is available from 8:00am to 10:00pm every day.
|1||License Law and Qualifications for Licensure|
|2||License Law and Administration|
|3||Brokerage Relationships and Ethics|
|4||Real Estate Brokerage Operations|
|5||Complaints, Violations, and Penalties|
|6||Federal and State Housing Laws|
|7||Real Estate Contracts|
|8||Computations and Title Closings|
|9||Real Estate Investment Analysis and Business Opportunity Brokerage|
|Final Exam||90 Minute Timed - 50 Question Multiple Choice
Passing Score of 70%
Requirements for Licensure
To be eligible for a real estate broker license, the state of Florida requires you to…
- Successful completion of the course will be accomplished by obtaining a score of at least 70% on the 50 question end-of-course exam. If you do not pass, a second exam will be made available after 30 days. Your course will remain available for study.
- Once you pass your end-of-course exam, your score will be sent to us electronically.
- We will mail a completion slip and diploma to you, and submit your completion date to the state automatically within 48 hours.