14-Hour Continuing Education for Florida Real Estate Sales and Brokers:
- State approved course and final exam
- Most Current edition of the course textbook
- Licensed instructor to answer course que
- Completion slip issued after course completed
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
- Electronic submission of completion to the state
This course meets the 3-Hour Core Law and 11-Hour Specialty Credit requirement.
The textbook can be shipped to you using three methods:
- Media Mail: $19.95 Packages may take 7 – 11 days to be delivered.
- First Class: $24.95 Pachages may take 1 – 3 days to be delivered.
- UPS Ground $28.95 Packages may take 1 – 5 days, includes package tracking
Customer Support – (800) 786-0289 or Request Help
Questions About Course Material
An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Technical Support or any other questions
Our office staff is available from 8:00am to 10:00pm every day.
|1||Real Estate License Law Update|
|2||Accounts and Disciplinary Action|
|3||Other State and Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate|
|4||Real Estate Brokerage Relationships|
|5||Property Condition and Inspections|
|6||Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|7||Real Estate Finance: Laws and Trends|
|8||Contracts and Closing|
|Final Exam||30 question multiple choice
Passing score 80% (you can miss 6)
License Renewal Process
To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee:
Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically. Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip and diploma in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Pay Your Renewal Fee to the State
Online: Log in to your DBPR Online Services Account
You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found bysearching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
DBPR (850) 487-1395
If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.