Time Required: 6 months
- Take and pass the 63-hour Florida Real Estate Commission Course I (FREC I). This course is available for $425.00 at The Real Estate Academy.
- Submit a completed Real Estate Sales Associate license package to the Florida Real Estate Commission with a fingerprint card and $105 application fee.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate exam or the Florida Real Estate Law exam.
- Activate your license by submitting the RE 2050-1 form to the Florida Division of Real Estate.
- Complete a FREC-approved post-licensing sales course. These courses are also available at Miami Dade College or through other providers. The course must be at least 45 hours long.
- If you hold a license in another state, you may be eligible for Mutual Recognition of your license.
What You Need:
- Fingerprint Card
- Completed Sales Associate Application Package
- $105 Licensing Fee